Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry f'ing Christmas

Well, Christmas got here quick this year. We've been back in Alabama for a little over six weeks now, and we still haven't seen the majority of our friends. So if you're awaiting a present or just our smiling faces, it might have to wait a few extra days. Doh, sorry.

I don't think I've mentioned it in the blog before, but I've become a die-hard fan of the Ron and Fez Show. They're very different from all of the "shock jock" DJ's out there -- it's just a couple of buddies hanging out in the studio, talking about the same kind of shit I talk about with my friends, and occasionally torturing their dumbass producer. It's definitely something that takes some getting used to (I actually hated them the first few weeks they debuted on XM), but I'd recommend checking it out. Their sense of humor is morbidly sarcastic, and it's a more intelligent show than anything else I've ever heard on the radio. If you don't get XM (and what's wrong with you?), they're also on FreeFM nightly at 6pm Eastern. There's a live stream over here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home