Friday, September 08, 2006

The Ahboo Files: Vol. 4

This note was waiting for us when we got home. It has a few pictures of Ahboo on it, which I'll try to get digital copies of so I can post them here.

-----

The Week in Pictures

Ahboo was the perfect host and always did as I asked (well, except for crossing the linoleum floor the first few times!). He met a great playmate at Dog Park. I didn't get photos of them playing together -- the night I brought my camera, "Sammie" didn't show up. But Sammie's parents hope you'll call them and set up future evening get-togethers at the park. Take Ahboo's rope -- I think Sammie and Ahboo would probably really like a game of tug-of-war.

--The Pet Nanny

-----

There's one more chapter left in this gripping saga... But you'll have to wait a bit longer for it to come to its thrilling conclusion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home