Friday, July 07, 2006

So maybe it's not so great

My cool boss whose IM conversation I posted a few weeks ago? Fired yesterday. Nobody's really sure why.

While I haven't seen anything that suggests that anyone's less than happy with what I'm doing here, I'm kind of feeling like a rat sitting in the cargo hold of a ship that's taking on water. It wouldn't be a huge deal -- recruiters call me literally every week these days -- but we just signed a new lease. I'm not opposed to relocating somewhere else, but the thought of the actual moving process makes my head hurt.

1 Comments:

At 2:41 AM, Blogger vo0do0chile said...

yeah, well considering that your wife is unable to turn anything in on time and is otherwise an inept social worker, she probably won't have a job much longer and given that sandpoint is a small town, won't be able to work in any other job. So, moving might not be a bad idea. Now we just need to convince all our friends to move wherever we do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home