Wednesday, May 17, 2006

But "tree-sitty" isn't as catchy

I broke down and bought an Xbox 360 over the weekend. After seeing all of the fun people were having with it, I couldn't resist the temptation anymore.

What I didn't expect is that I'd end up spending more time playing with the Xbox Live Arcade stuff more than the actual, physical games I bought for the system. Popcap has several of their mind-numbingly addictive puzzle games available (Hillary's already addicted to Zuma, a 360-degree "Bust-A-Move" style game), and there are neat little action games like Geometry Wars.

The most fun I've had so far is with Uno. Yes, the old card game. They've polished it up and put it online. And let me tell you, playing multiplayer voice-chat Uno with the SomethingAwful goons is a unique (and possibly emotionally scarring) experience. It was a complete blast.

If any of you 360 owners want to add me as a friend, just click on the image below to get my Gamertag info. And feel free to leave a comment with your own Gamertag, so we can all link up online!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home